Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
We are here to make things simple. If you order something in error, no problem, we will get it swapped. If you order something and it arrives damaged or faulty, we will get it swapped.
If you break something and need a replacement, we’d like you to be fair too and tell us so!!
We believe our return policy is fair and will always work to give you the best solution in the event you need to return a product.
Orders in error
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge if applicable. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Faulty or damaged goods
- Any goods delivered damaged or faulty may be returned by you, the customer, within 21 days of receipt. The customer is responsible for sending the item and a replacement product will then be offered free of charge plus a credit note to cover the shipping costs.
- If on receipt of item back to Tyre Stuff, there is no damage and the item operates as per manufacturer’s instructions the customer becomes liable for shipping charges for both collection and re-delivery of the item. The item will only be returned once these fees have been paid. Tyre Stuff’s assessment of the item is final.
- Items refused or not able to be delivered due to customer actions are also subject to a deduction of carriage charge when credit notes are issues.