Why not take advantage of our special deals when buying a tyre machine and balancer package? Included in all our Fortis tyre machine packages are a tyre changer and wheel balancer from the FORTIS range which have been carefully matched to complement each other. Also included is £50 consumable credit to get you started with balance weights, tyre valves and repair materials.
The Semi-Automatic tyre machine and balancer package is a perfect entry level package for those who are changing a small amount of tyres. It also makes an ideal package for motorcycle tyre changing or use in a mobile vehicle due to its compact size.
Benefits of the Semi-Automatic tyre machine and balancer package
- Save 50% on the price of the wheel balancer when buying as a package
- Perfect for mobile or compact space applications
- £50 worth of free consumables
- 22” Semi-Automatic tyre changer with alloy wheel protection
- Hand spin, compact wheel balancer
- Fully Built, tested and ready to go
- 24 month warranty
- Single phase 13 amp socket power supply
- 8-10bar compressed air supply required.
22” Semi-Automatic tyre changer
The tyre fitting machine featured in this package is ideal for small tyre shops, MOT stations or garages that have a small throughput of tyres. Imaging being able to make the most of the customer base you already have by offering tyres if you don’t already.
This Tyre changer will suit most tyre and wheel combinations you will find on the road. The machine is Italian in design and built to the highest levels of quality. Included as standard are the alloy protection kit for the clamping jaws, bead breaker and mounting head.
24” Hand spin wheel balancer
The wheel balancer compliments the tyre changer perfectly. Hand spin in operation this means the balancer is compact and light weight, lending itself perfectly to mobile tyre fitting.
Manual data input makes the machine easy to operate and with a balancing accuracy of +/- 1gm it will deliver a perfect balance every time. The machine comes complete with a set of 4 mounting cones, measuring callipers and weight plyers.
Free Tyre Consumables
With all our Fortis Tyre machine and balancer packages we offer free consumables to get you started. Feel free to select up to £50 of weights, valves repair materials or indeed anything from our range of tyre consumables and garage tools.
If you are unsure of exactly what you’ll need one of our advisers will be more than happy to talk things through with you.
- Brand: FORTIS
- Product Code: Package 1
- Availability: In Stock
Tyre Consumables and Small tools
Order before 3pm Monday to Friday and receive FREE economy (2-3 day delivery) on all online orders over £50 (excluding VAT) delivered to a mainland UK address as defined by Fed Ex*. The parcel must be under 25kg and in one box. Large orders which require multiple boxes or palletising may be subject to further carriage charges. Any orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched on the next working day. Saturday delivery, pre 9am and pre 12pm is available at an additional charge for selected locations
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding delivery
You will be contacted by our courier via text and/or email prior to your delivery if a valid number and/or email address is provided. They will provide you with a tracking number.
Garage Equipment and Other Large Items
Our garage equipment is dispatched based on the agreement reached during time of sale. The machinery will always be sent on economy delivery service unless otherwise agreed on a time scale of 7-10 days.
Delivery to a mainland UK address is 7-10 days for the majority of items. Urgent supply of equipment may be arranged at additional cost and agreed when purchasing. If you are located outside mainland UK please contact us for a delivery quote. Some very large items such as lifting equipment and commercial vehicle tyre changers will incur an extra delivery charge. You will be contacted by our customer service team via telephone prior to your delivery.
Please see below for available services and prices;
Mainland UK only (Dark Blue)
Free Economy delivery over £50 + VAT (£5.95 below)
Free Next Day Delivery over £75 + VAT (£5.95 below)
For additional zones or specific post codes please contact us or find your postcode here.
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
We are here to make things simple. If you order something in error, no problem, we will get it swapped. If you order something and it arrives damaged or faulty, we will get it swapped.
If you break something and need a replacement, we’d like you to be fair too and tell us so!!
We believe our return policy is fair and will always work to give you the best solution in the event you need to return a product.
Orders in error
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge if applicable. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Faulty or damaged goods
- Any goods delivered damaged or faulty may be returned by you, the customer, within 21 days of receipt. The customer is responsible for sending the item and a replacement product will then be offered free of charge plus a credit note to cover the shipping costs.
- If on receipt of item back to Tyre Stuff, there is no damage and the item operates as per manufacturer’s instructions the customer becomes liable for shipping charges for both collection and re-delivery of the item. The item will only be returned once these fees have been paid. Tyre Stuff’s assessment of the item is final.
- Items refused or not able to be delivered due to customer actions are also subject to a deduction of carriage charge when credit notes are issues.