The TR413 Tubeless tyre valve is the next size up in the standard range of valves. Coming in at 10mm longer than the TR412 it can be used on wheel with a larger width than that of a motorbike. You should always be sure that the valve cap is in easy reach to allow for top ups and inflation but not so long that it risks damage.
TR413 Valves are used when a standard TR414 valve would stick out from the rim, or as a personal choice. It still has the standard 11.6mm base but is just 6mm shorter than the TR414. A TR413 valve can be used in instances where the rim width still allows access to the valve for tyre maintenance.
Specifications and features
Suitable to a maximum cold tire inflation pressure of 65 psi
Made from EPDM compound rubber for extended life
TUV Certified supply
To fit 11.6mm rim diameter
Stem length 43mm
Solid Brass Stem
The TR413 Valves are supplied as standard in bags of 100. For smaller quantities or bulk orders please contact us.
- Brand: Tyre Stuff
- Product Code: TSV413
- Availability: In Stock
Tyre Consumables and Small tools
Order before 3pm Monday to Friday and receive FREE economy (2-3 day delivery) on all online orders over £25 (excluding VAT) delivered to a mainland UK address as defined by Fed Ex*. The parcel must be under 25kg and in one box. Large orders which require multiple boxes or palletising may be subject to further carriage charges. Any orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched on the next working day. Saturday delivery, pre 9am and pre 12pm is available at an additional charge for selected locations
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding delivery
You will be contacted by our courier via text and/or email prior to your delivery if a valid number and/or email address is provided. They will provide you with a tracking number.
Garage Equipment and Other Large Items
Our garage equipment is dispatched based on the agreement reached during time of sale. The machinery will always be sent on economy delivery service unless otherwise agreed on a time scale of 7-10 days.
Delivery to a mainland UK address is 7-10 days for the majority of items. Urgent supply of equipment may be arranged at additional cost and agreed when purchasing. If you are located outside mainland UK please contact us for a delivery quote. Some very large items such as lifting equipment and commercial vehicle tyre changers will incur an extra delivery charge. You will be contacted by our customer service team via telephone prior to your delivery.
Please see below for available services and prices;
Mainland UK only (Dark Blue)
Free Economy delivery over £25 + VAT (£4.40 below)
Free Next Day Delivery over £75 + VAT (£5.95 below)
For additional zones or specific post codes please contact us or find your postcode here.
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
We are here to make things simple. If you order something in error, no problem, we will get it swapped. If you order something and it arrives damaged or faulty, we will get it swapped.
If you break something and need a replacement, we’d like you to be fair too and tell us so!!
We believe our return policy is fair and will always work to give you the best solution in the event you need to return a product.
Orders in error
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge if applicable. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Faulty or damaged goods
- Any goods delivered damaged or faulty may be returned by you, the customer, within 21 days of receipt. The customer is responsible for sending the item and a replacement product will then be offered free of charge plus a credit note to cover the shipping costs.
- If on receipt of item back to Tyre Stuff, there is no damage and the item operates as per manufacturer’s instructions the customer becomes liable for shipping charges for both collection and re-delivery of the item. The item will only be returned once these fees have been paid. Tyre Stuff’s assessment of the item is final.
- Items refused or not able to be delivered due to customer actions are also subject to a deduction of carriage charge when credit notes are issues.